Graphic Design & Branding
Our engineering work is well backed up with outstanding graphic work that will allow you stand apart from your competitors and branding your company.
Very often business do not pay much attention to all graphics involved and the meaning, but you are here that means that you are concern and looking for a solution that help you to spread the word about your brand culture and core values.
Our team will run the process to impress your customers, that means that we have to think as a team how cam we connect concepts that express themselfs as your best logo. Our team will present 3 to 5 designs or logos, mockups and many other details such as idiom, colors, fonts, etc.
Here you can find 9 important reasons why your company need branding and graphic design:
- To look “bigger” and “established.” Home-printed business cards or cards printed with Microsoft clipart scream “small-time vendor” to your potential clients — and that is how they will want to compensate you.
- To attract more clients. Some clients look for a well-defined company, and “look and feel” may be one of their criteria for making a purchasing decision.
- To give clients a sense of stability. You may not have been in business “since 1908,” but if you have invested in your identity, you are more likely to remain firm and relevant in the eyes of your customers. It goes a long way toward building that all-important “trust.”
- To be more memorable. Forty percent of people better remember what they see than what they hear or read. So to have graphics associated with your business, and to keep those graphics consistent, makes you more likely to be at the forefront of potential clients’ minds when they need your goods or services.
- To endear your company name to your clients. A difficult-to-pronounce or hard-to-remember company name makes it challenging for clients to hire you. When potential clients need your services, they may not recall a tricky name. But if you reinforce the name with interesting, compelling graphics, they are more likely to remember you, pick up the phone, and hire you.
- To differentiate you from your competition. A well-designed logo can have many subtle meanings and can begin to tell the story of how you do business, including the special practices that make you stand apart from the competition.
- To stand out in your field. A well-designed logo and an identity system can put you far above the competition, especially when paired with a strong marketing program.
- To comply with expectations. In some industries, a logo is just expected. In the creative services industry especially, having a logo is an industry standard.
- To show your commitment. Do it for the sense of personal pride that it will add to your practice.